advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Rabu, 24 April 2013

Old Farm Finds

While I was at the farm site taking photos of the white barn I showed you in my last post I spied this old green Dodge truck.


It was sitting next to the barn I haven't showed you yet.


I also saw what looks like the wheels from an old wagon.
I edited it with Yester-color  in Picmonkey for a vintage look.


I like finding old trucks, cars, tractors and farm equipment.  Do you?

Wander on over to see all things rural.

Rurality Blog Hop #12

Thanks for stopping.  Have a great evening and I'll see you next time.

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com