advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Selasa, 09 April 2013

More Fog?

No!  It's snow! I know I said I probably wouldn't be posting more this week.  And I've also said I wasn't going to post anymore snow pictures.  But I just can't help myself.  I am supposed to be cleaning and baking because I'm having Circle here tomorrow.  But I am procrastinating because no one may come because of this snow storm.

What the heck's going on?  It's April 9th.


The blackbirds are eating all the bird seed!




The sparrows and the dark eyed juncos are eating under the feeder


Along came Mr. Squirrel and scared the birds away



Digging for bird seed under the snow


Waiting for Mr. Squirrel to leave


Guess he's had enough


And the little birdies returned





It's not snowing as much now, but I just heard we could get 6 to 12 inches Wednesday night and Thursday.
I guess it's our turn here in Southern Minnesota because we missed most of the snow that Northern Minnesota has gotten all winter. We do need the moisture so hope it melts soon!

Well I better get back to my baking and cleaning...just in case.

Have a great day.  See you next time

Barb

p..s.  I did visit most of you early this morning, but did not take time to comment.


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com