advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Selasa, 19 November 2013

Computer woes

Good morning everyone.  I hope you are having a better day than I am.  I seem to have lost Microsoft Office, my  personal email, my photos and who knows what else.  I am able to get on the internet using Firefox so I can get email on my gmail account and get into my blog.  I will probably be taking the computer to the doctor today so it may be a few days before I visit you.  I may go to the Library and use their computer to visit you.  But who knows when I will be back.  I sure hope they can restore it and find all my photos.

See you when I can.

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com