advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 25 November 2013

Giving Thanks


With Thanksgiving only a couple of days away I would like to give thanks for my family and friends, including all of you, my blogging friends!  I would also like to give thanks for my cozy little home, food on the table, and the relatively good health that I have for someone my age.  I'm also thankful for computer techs that could fix my computer and retrieve my photos and documents.  The only thing that I lost was my contacts and the emails still in the inbox that I hadn't saved.  So that's not too bad.  Thanks for all your kind comments.  I was pretty bummed but then I thought it's only some photos and documents.  Nothing compared to all those that had lost so much in the tornadoes a week or so ago.

Wishing all of my US friends a Blessed Thanksgiving and safe travels and the rest of you a great weekend.  I'll see you after Thanksgiving.

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com