advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Rabu, 06 November 2013

Orange and Gold

While out for an evening drive a week or so ago I took this shot of the farm site with the windmill backed by the orange sky.


Leaves on my Maple tree


My lawn yesterday



My lawn today.  What a difference a day makes in Minnesota.  




We had about 4 inches of snow overnight.  I have to dig out my boots and go out and shovel snow and leaves.


I did get the living room cleaned.  Now I am pricing Christmas items and decorating my space at the lighting store.  I'll show you a photo when I get done decorating.

I hope you are all having a great week and I'll see you next time!

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com