advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 09 Januari 2012

In my last post I showed you this picture of an antique table and said I would tell you about it in my next post.


I have always loved these antique tables and wished I had one.  A couple of months ago I was helping my friend move to an assisted living apartment.  He didn't have room for all his things and his family asked me if I would like it.  Like it!  I would love it!  So after I took down my Christmas tree I place it in front of the window.  For now I put a lighted winter bouquette on it.  It will be so fun to decorate it with seasonal vignettes.


Just look at those beautiful legs!


It fits right in with my antique chair and desk.












I'm loving the looks of my living room.  It feels so warm and comfortable both in the sunlight and with the soft glow of evening lights.

I was fortune to receive more antiques from my friend and will show those in a later post.

This week I will be partying at:
Open House Party  at No Minimalist Here
2805 for Potpourri Friday
Miss Mustard Seed for Furniture Feature Friday



0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com