advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sabtu, 07 Januari 2012

Sunshine and New Thrift Store Find


Karen over at My Little Home and Garden is having a new Sunday Linky Party called Sunlit Sunday.  When I walked into my living room this afternoon the sun was shining on my newest thrift store find.  So I thought I would join the party and show off my newest treasure.  


I told myself I was not going to the Thrift Store until I got rid of a few things.   Well I just couldn't help myself as I was driving by the other day.  And here is what I found.  This beautiful glass vase for $5.00.  They had just brought it out in a cart and hadn't even set it on the shelf yet and it jumped right into my cart.
I love the way the light is shining off it and making little sparkles on the floor.
The stuff in the vase came with it and I haven't decided yet what I'm going to put in it.


Here are a couple more pictures.






I also like the way the sun is shining on the floor and the magazine rack.  The table in front of the window is a new treasure too and I will tell you about it in my next post.





For now I am joining Karen at My Little Home and Garden here for Sunlit Sunday 
and 
Debbiedoos Newbie Party

I hope you all have a great week!

Until next time,
Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com