advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sabtu, 14 Januari 2012

Sunlight on my Collection

This morning I had my tape all set up to do my yoga and I noticed the sun shining on the TV and my collection of vintage cameras.  They were given to me by my friend who gave me the table in my last post.  I did a little vignette with them next to the TV.  Not sure they will stay there but they are there for now.


A vintage Revere 8 Movie Camera & Tripod


2 Kodak Instamatic Cameras and an electronic flash unit








I love photography but had no thoughts of collecting anything related.  But now that I have these, I think I might have to look for an old Brownie Box Camera to go with this collection.

Wishing you a day full of sunshine.

Barb

I am linking up with:
My Little Home and Garden for  Sunlit Sunday
DebbieDoos for the Newbie Party

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com