advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sabtu, 28 Januari 2012

Winter Sunshine

There's nothing better on a cold winter day than bright sunshine and clear blue skies.  We are having that kind of a day here in Minnesota.  I thought I would show you what it looks like when you put an old red barn with it.  This barn belongs to Susan, my daughter's friend.  I love her old barn and I have photographed it from every angle and in every season. 













I hope you are having a sunshiny day!  It really does boost your spirits, doesn't it.


This week I'm linking to

Sunlit Sunday at My Little Home and Garden

Barn Charm at Bluff Area Daily

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  I love hearing from you


Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com