advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 30 April 2012

Abandoned Barns

A couple of weeks ago on a cloudy, dreary day I had to run an errand in a nearby townWhile I was there I decided to take a little drive and see what I could find.  On the edge of town I found this old abandoned barn and house.

 




I drove out of town a couple of miles and found this old tumbling down barn with a shed that was already on the ground.


These are my barn pics for this weeks Barn Charm.  You can see barns of all sizes, shapes, colors, and conditions here.


Barn Charm

Have a great week everyone and thanks for stopping by.


Until next time,


Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com