While the sun was still shining I took a couple pictures of my Sunkist Arborvitae, which was a freebie about 3 years ago. My daughter knew someone that worked at a nursery and they were going to throw it in the trash at the end of the season. It seems to thrive where I planted it next to the front door.
A little robin seemed to be enjoying the sun too.
This picture of the yellow finch isn't very good. But I was just happy to get a picture. I took it through the screen of my kitchen window and the feeder is way out in the back yard.
By the time I walked across the street to photograph my neighbors tree it was cloudy. I'm not sure what kind of tree it is, but it sure is pretty.
I hope you had a sunshiny day. I know there are storms across OK, KS NE, and IA. I hope everyone is safe.
Giveaway going on Here
Linking to My Little Home and Garden for Sunlit Sunday
Thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy your visits.
Barb









0 komentar:
Posting Komentar