advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 02 April 2012

Historic Carver County Barn

I spent the weekend with my daughter near the Twin Cities.  There are a lot of different barns in the area.  I have driven by these old barns many times but they are on a busy highway so I am never able to stop to take pictures. This time I drove off on the side road and got these pictures.







This next old barn was first built on this same property by a Swedish immigrant in 1855.    The Carver County Historical  requested and received a grant to restore the barn to it original condition.  You can see that there is scaffolding on the one side and ladders on the other.  There is a barn quilt on the side that I don't remember seeing before.

The pictures aren't the best as it was late in the day and the sky was cloudy.



Linking to Barn Charm over at Bluff Area Daily.



If you like barns you might want to stop over here  for some real charmers.

Thanks for stopping by.  I always appreciated your comments.

Until next time


Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com