advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 09 April 2012

Big White Barn and a Giveaway

When I was at my daughter's a couple of weeks ago, I found this big white barn with a barn quilt.  This barn is on an apple farm where they have turned part of it  into a winery.  The first photo has no editing except for resizing and my name.  The rest were edited in Picmonkey.









A closeup of the barn quilt.





This last picture was taken from down the road and through the trees.



I will be linking with  Barn Charm over at Bluff Area Daily.


Now for the giveaway.  I will be giving away some of my barn and flower photo cards.  All you need to do is leave a comment and you will be entered.  You will have until April 20th to enter.

Here are a couple examples of what the photo cards look like.  The cards are blank inside so you can write your own message.




The pictures of the barn cards are not the best.  Here's a look at the original photos.




The photo cards will not have my name across the picture. There will possibly be a little surprise  too.  Good luck everyone.


Thanks for stopping by.  I love hearing from you.

Until next time.

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com