advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 21 Januari 2013

Early morning light

This old barn/shed sits all by itself in the middle of a field.  I took this shot on my early morning trip home from my sleep study.

Linking to Barn Charm 119

Thank you for all your kind comments on my Light at the end of the tunnel post.  I appreciate each and every one!  Thanks too for all of you that have followed along for the last couple of years and all my new followers.  I feel like you have all become good friends.  I have reached 200 followers and will be having a giveaway soon! Stay tuned.

Have a beautiful sunny week and I'll see you soon!

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com