advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sabtu, 26 Januari 2013

More early morning shots on my way home from my sleep study.  I really think I need to get up early more often, don't you.


The sun peeking over the barn roof on a winter morning.

The sun as it peeks over the cattle shed.

Many of you asked about the number on the horse in my last post.  I tried doing a little research but didn't come up with any information.

They are predicting freezing rain for tomorrow.  I hate ice.  I would rather have a snowstorm any day.

Linking With:
Sunlit Sunday at My Little Home and Garden
Weekly Top Shot at The View From Right Here
and
Barn Charm 120 at Bluff Area Daily.

Thanks for stopping!  Have a sunny Sunday and the rest of the week.

Until next time.
Barb


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com