advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Rabu, 02 Januari 2013

The Falls in Sioux Falls

After spending 5 days in Sioux Falls at the hospital with my mom, I'm back.  On Friday she was having chest pains and was taken to the ER at the local hospital.  Her heart rate was in the 30's, way too low!  The local doctor thought she had either had a heart attack or was about to have one.  He wanted to fly her right to Sioux Falls but neither a helicopter nor a fixed wing plane could land because of weather.  So she went by ambulance with the doctor riding along to keep her stable.  When she got to the hospital in Sioux Falls they found out she had not had a heart attack and took her off a couple of meds that can lower heart rate  This did help to bring it back up.  So they monitored her for a couple of days to see if it would stay stable.  But she a couple of times it went back down into the 30's so on Monday morning they put in a pacemaker.  She is doing fine now and I brought her home yesterday.  What a Happy New Years Day!

While I was in Sioux Falls I remembered the pictures of the Falls I had taken in September when I was there for my angiogram.  Since I had never posted them I thought I would now.  It was only a few years ago that I even learned there were falls there. dah  I didn't get out to take any photos of them in the snow.  It was so cold and I wanted to just stay with my mom.



I found this timeline interesting.







I want to wish all my loyal followers and all my new followers a Happy New Year!  Thanks for following along with me this past year.  I appreciated everyone of you and your comments and encouragement.  I will try to catch up with all of you soon.  Have a wonderful first week of 2013.

Until next time

Barb


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com