advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Selasa, 05 Maret 2013

Barn, Mules and a Giveaway

Some friends of mine have been fixing up their barn.  They have given it a new roof, painted it, and repaired the foundation.  I stopped by one day last week to get some photos.





They also have 5 mules that they ride and a wagon that they use to give rides.



I liked the soft nose and the wiskers





Below are 4 8x10 photos that I have matted to fit 11x14 frames.  I will be giving one of them away. I promised a giveaway a few weeks back and I have been waiting for them to be matted.  February was my birthday, my 2 year blogversary, and I reached 200 followers.  All good reasons for a giveaway.     These pictures did not turn out the best as the light in the house wasn't very good.  The first 2 are matted with a pale yellow mat that matches the sun.




This one is matted with a pale gray


The last one is matted with a dark charcoal gray.  I laid a white frame over it so there was some contrast between the matt and the black paper I was using to photograph it on.



To enter the giveaway you must be a follower of this blog.  Leave a comment saying which photo you would like to win.  I will be announcing the winner on Monday, March 18, using the Random Org Generator.
Linking to 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week.
I'll see you next time!

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com