advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 18 Maret 2013

Giving and Receiving

It's always fun to give, but it's also fun to receive.  A couple of weeks ago Judith at Lavender Cottage had a giveaway and I won!  It was this beautiful book "In The Royal Manner" by Paul Burrell who was the former butler to Princess Diana.  It gives advice on etiquette and entertaining and has many beautiful photos, including recipes.  Judith also included some other fun things including the cute tea cup stamp and a Mary Enelbreit Journal.  Thank you so much Judith!   The book is lovely!



It is also fun to give and without further ado I will announce the winner of my photo giveaway.  The winner is #10, Dorothy at Hens Rule.  Congratulations Dorothy!  Please email me you address so I can get #4 sent off to you.

I used the Random Org Generator, but the number didn't stay long enough for me to get a picture of it.  I guess I don't know how to do that. Maybe one of you can tell me how so I know next time.

Thanks to all my faithful followers and new followers who entered the giveaway.  I'm sorry I haven't been around to visit all of you.  I have been busy packing up my mom's things in her apartment as she will be living in the nursing home from now on.  She has improved quite a bit though.  Thanks for all you well wishes for her.

Have a great week everyone!
Until next time.

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com