advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Jumat, 29 Maret 2013

Random Five Friday

It's Good Friday and temps are supposed to be in the 50's!  It's been a good week too.  I am joining Nancy at A Rural Journal  for Random Five Friday.

1.  The Ingalls family, Pa, Ma, Mary, and Laura  came last Saturday and helped clean out mom's apartment.  Here's a photo of them after we were done. ;0)


2.  I am opening a spot at Ade's Attic, here in town, to sell mom's furniture and lots of stuff I have in my basement and garage.  Probably creating more work for myself, but it will be fun.  I've been wanting to do that for a long time.

3.  Temps have been in the 40s and 50's the last few days and the snow is melting.  It's finally beginning to feel like spring!

4.  I've had my Bi-Pap for 3 weeks now and am feeling more rested and more ambitious.

5.  You can teach an old dog new tricks...it just takes longer.  I've figured out the newer version of Picasa.  Well at least how to get my photos uploaded!

To see other randomnous stop  over at A Rual Journal

Wishing you all a Good Friday and a Happy Easter.

Thanks for stopping!

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com