advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Selasa, 26 Maret 2013

Pheasant

I had four pheasant pictures that I edited in Picasa that I tried to upload here.  This is the only one I could upload.  I am going to link this to Wild Bird Wednesday and then I guess I will be taking a blog break because I don't have time to figure this all out.  If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.




Update - Here are the other 3 photos.  Don't even ask how they got uploaded.  The problem started when I did an update to Picasa last night.






Linking to Wild Bird Wednesday
I'm also joining Madge at Rurality Blog Hop

Thanks for stopping.  See you when I have time to figure this out.

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com