advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sabtu, 09 Maret 2013

Random 5 Friday on Sat.

1.  I spent last weekend with my daughter and grandkids near the Twin Cities.  I attended my grandson' band concert.  He's in 7th grade.  No picture of that. I also attended my granddaughter's Show Choir contest.  She's a 9th grader and her group won their division.


2.  I finally received my bi-pap machine after 6 months and 3 sleep studies.  I'm trying to get used to it.

3.  Finished reading the book Safe Haven.  I enjoyed reading it but haven't seen the movie yet.

4.  Celebrated my mom's 96th birthday with cake at the nursing home on Thursday and Dairy Queen with 2 of my daughters on Friday.




5.  It's raining today.  Does that mean Spring is near?  I doubt it as the ground is still covered with snow and the rain is supposed to change to snow tonight.

I'm having a giveaway here.  I hope you will all stop by and sign up.  Thanks to Nancy at A Rural Journal for posting my giveaway on her sidebar.  I'm joining her for  Random 5 Friday even though it's Saturday.

Have a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping by!
See you next time

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com