advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 17 September 2012

Drive-by barns

I don't usually get to do drive-by shooting of barns as I am the one driving and I have to stop and pull over.  But when I was at my daughter's a few weeks ago she was driving so thought I would give it a try.  I was pleasantly surprised at how well these turned out.   They are all straight out of the camera except for resizing and adding my name.









Linking to Barn Charm 103

Thanks for stopping!  Have a great week!

Until next time.

Barb

p.s.  My grandson thought he had coined a new word.  He said "Grandma Barb there is another barnage"!  I said "Sorry, TexWisGirl has already coined that word". :0)




0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com