advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 10 September 2012

Fancy Barn

While my cousin and I were junking a few weeks ago we drove past this barn.  I said "oh, I want to get a picture of that".  She said "I know the people who own it".  So we stopped in.  It is some kind of a nursery/landscaping business.  The owners weren't home but their 3 young boys were and they were happy to show us around.

Here's the front of the barn.


The side of the barn


.
The back of the barn.



The upstairs of the barn



They had all kinds of hand made wooden items up there that they sell to different stores.
I asked if I could buy something and they said sure.  So I bought this little Jack-O-Lantern with a crack in his face.  But I liked the red barn wood so he came home with me. I will put a flameless candle in him for Halloween.



The boys were 14, 12, and 9 and they showed us all their chickens, ducks, and turkeys that they  were taking to the State Fair.  I will show those in another post.

Linking to Barn Charm 102

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

Until next time,

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com