advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 24 September 2012

Red Barn at Sunrise

As I was driving home the other morning at sunrise, I saw this red barn with the sun coming up behind it.  Just had to stop for a couple of pics.





Linking to Barn Charm 104

Several of you have asked about the sleep study.  The technician said I had some breathing abnormalities but not enough for her to put a CPap on me.  I am waiting for the doctor to review it and should hear sometime this week what he thinks.

As always, thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful week.
Until next time
Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com