advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Selasa, 04 September 2012

South Dakota Barn

I snapped a photo of this old South Dakota barn on my way back from Sioux Falls



Linking to Barn Charm 101

I had an angiogram in Sioux Falls because I had failed a stress test.  The angiogram showed everything was fine with my heart!  That's the good news.  But still don't know what's causing  the shortness of breath when I exert myself.  They are thinking it may be exercise induced asthma.  So I'll be having more tests.  Good excuse for sitting around, not doing much.  :0)

Thanks for all your prayers and concern.  Have a great week.  I'll try and catch up on all your posts.

Until next time.

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com