advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 17 September 2012

Tragedy and Blessings

Saturday was a day of tragedy and blessings in our little town.  The corner of the street I live on looked like this in the morning.







and the sky was full of these.


A house around the corner from me exploded sending a mother, 2 small girls, and a baby to the hospital.  Fire departments from 2 other towns were called in to help.  Four helicopters were also called  to airlift all 4  to burn units in the Twin Cities.  The last I heard the mother was in critical condition and no   word on the children.  I didn't know the family other than to say hi or good morning as I walked past the house on my way to the swimming pool.  I guess they had just moved in this spring.  Please pray for this family.

But there was some blessings that happened in the afternoon.  There were 2 weddings and a wedding reception for a couple that were married last weekend..  I attended one wedding that was a late afternoon country outdoor wedding.  It was beautiful so the day ended on a happy note.

Just a couple of pictures from the wedding.  I will be showing more photos in another post.







Thanks to all of my loyal followers who have left comments and to all my new followers.  I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to visit much this past week as I have been very busy.  I hope to catch up with you all soon.

Until next time

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com