advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Rabu, 05 September 2012

September

September
by Helen Hunt Jackson

The golden-rod is yellow
The corn is turning brown
The trees in apple orchards
With fruit are bending down.

I learned this poem way back in grade school.  We used to take field trips in the fall down to the river...about a mile from the school.  On the way we would see the golden rod in the ditch and the corn in the fields.  I always loved those trips.







That is as much of the poem as I can remember.  But I always think of it in September.
A few more pictures of Fall.









I hope you are all having a good September so far.  I am loving this cooler, drier weather.  It helps my breathing.

Thanks for stopping.  See you next time.

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com